random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Monday, August 22, 2011

In the works, Ridley Scott

I read today that a follow up to Blade Runner is in the works, either a prequel or sequel, no other real info was noted.  I will hunt for a good link later.  Not sure what I think of this, yet.  There would be great stories for both before and after, but Blade Runner is one of those movies that could easily be soiled by a lame folllow up.

I am really looking forward to Prometheus- the Alien universe prequel.  I have read both a PG-13 and an R version will be sent to 20th Century Fox for review since this is scheduled to be a "big summer" release on 6/8/12.  I sadly suspect the PG13 version will be chosen to be able to make the most money, and the R version will be held for DVD and Blu-Ray releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment