random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

coming soon: Underworld :Awakening

nice little trailer on IMDb :  http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1058577433
I guess it will be 3D, too.

I liked Underworld, #2 had some good moments and expanded on the story, and #3 I liked better than #2. 
I felt the natural progression of the story would have led the next movie to show the audience the "final battle" between Lucian's horde and Kraven's army, bringing the story line full circle.

Too bad, I feel Michael Sheen, who played Lucian, was one of the best characters throughout the stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment