random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Worst Movie Ending: Hannibal (2001)

**Spoiler Alert** I will ignore the total deviance from the book and instead focus what was on the screen. Hannibal cutting off his own hand to escape was just wrong on so many levels. I do not believe Starling should have handcuffed him in the first place. This did not feel right with what had transpired throughout the previous 100 minutes. In my opinion, this ruined what would have otherwise been a great film.

No comments:

Post a Comment