random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Monday, April 1, 2013

Go back and check out those childhood and teen favorites...

I have noticed that favorite movies from my childhood, and even my early teen years look and seem very different to me now.  I would not say my taste in movies has changed, but that elements I may have looked for or ignored in the past are now blindingly obvious or absent, causing me to have a change of heart about my approval of said film.

If it has been over 5 years since you watched a "favorite movie" of yours from years past - watch it again now and see what you think.
Is it still as scary/ funny/ emotional/ exciting/ deep/ or entertaining as when you first watched it?
You may be surprised.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment