random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Coming Soon: The Dark Knight Rises

In this installment, Batman is pitted against Bane and Catwoman. Being a huge fan of Christopher Nolan’s Batman movies, I was jazzed to learn he was doing a third movie. Then I heard Catwoman was going to be in it. I don’t hate Catwoman, but there are other female Batman villains I would have preferred to see. For example, in the comics, Rha’s Al Ghoul had a daughter who Bruce Wayne fell in love with, causing great inner conflict, which I thought would be a good bookend for the trilogy. But, if anyone can make Catwoman a good character, it is Nolan.
 Then, I saw a poster that said, “The adventure ends.” I honestly don’t know what to think about this. I know Nolan wants to do one more and be finished, and I can understand him not wanting anyone to follow his vision of the dark knight. But still, I’m someone who always says, “never say never.”
 I am still jazzed about this movie, and I’ll report back as sson as I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment