random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday: longtime actor, great movie writer, Oscars host, and Oz

Michael Caine - this guy has been making movies since 1950, with too many favorites to name.  Of recent, I enjoy his role as Alfred in the Chris Nolan Batman movies.

Kevin Williamson - wrote 90's horror staples Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer

Billy Crystal - my favorite roles of his are in City Slickers and Running Scared

Chris Klein - best role is in American Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment