random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Birthday: Chucky, Capt. Oveur, and an awesome French Director

Luc Besson - one of my favorite writer and directors.  Directing - my favorites of his are La Femme Nikita, The Fifth Element, and Leon: The Professional.

Peter Graves - had a long career in Hollywood.  I never the Mission: Impossible with him.  All time best role was Captain Oveur in Airplane!

Brad Dourif - highly underrated actor, that has been in over 100 TV and movie roles.  He seems to excel at the strange/ creepy roles.  Was the voice of Chucky in the Child's Play movies.  My favorite roles of his were in Alien: Resurrection, Fatal Beauty, and the 2 recent Rob Zombie Halloween remakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment