random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday: several to mention

Adam Sandler - my favorite of his is still the Wedding Singer

Michelle Williams - Heath Ledger's ex ...I still think her best work is yet to come, but I liked her part in Shutter Island

Hugh Grant - my favorite role of his is  Love, Actually

Henry Thomas - you might remember him in E.T. as Elliott.  Remember him in anything else?  Me, either.

and a special mention to Tom Wopat, although not a movie star, per se, Luke Duke will live in our hearts, always

No comments:

Post a Comment