random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthday : Lots!, well 5 anyway

Bill Murray - I still love Groundhog Day

Stephen King - how many horror films out there are from his book, or inspired by his books?  My favorite - The Shining.

Ethan Coen - 1/2 of the Coen brothers.  I have to say I like nearly all of their movies.  Still leading is The Big Lebowski.

Jerry Bruckheimer - producer extraordinaire.. just too many movies and TV shows to name here...

Alfonso Ribeiro - I have to give a shout out to Carlton...

No comments:

Post a Comment