random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday: Jim, Tim, and Madonna

James Caemron - he has directed some films you may have heard of: Avatar, Aliens, Terminator 2, Titantic...  I would love to see him direct a film that the budget was less than a million dollars and see what happened.

Timothy Hutton - has been around awhile, believe it or not, and has a good role on TV's Leverage.  My favorite film roles of his are Beautiful Girls, and The General's Daughter.

Madonna - singer, actor... I actually thought Desperately Seeking Susan was entertaining, as well as Dick Tracy, not so much for Shanghai Surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment