random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

down but not out... mother nature strikes again

To review the weather that has struck the homestead this year:

- Record snow fall
- Ice storms
- Tornado and microbursts, back to back
- Hurricane Irene
- and now the motherlode- a Nor'easter that did more damage than Hurricane Irene.  About 12 inches of snow in less than 10 hours, and it took down more trees than I have ever personally seen.  Pictures will be pending.
Bear with us, more reviews are pending, I just have to get power back to be able to make my usual posts.

Thanks for your continued viewing.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment