random opening

You notice we review lots of horror movies - that is true, my brother an I tend to favor that genre. However, we have seen plenty of the classics, romantic comedies, sci-fi, action, biographies, foreign films, indie films, anime, and westerns, to boot.



Look around end enjoy. Leave comments or email us.


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Profound movie quotes: Menace II Society (1993)

Opening voice-over: "Went into the store just to get a beer. Came out an accessory to murder and armed robbery. It's funny like that in the hood sometimes. You never knew what was gonna happen, or when. After that I knew it was gonna be a long summer."

Concluding voice-over: "After stomping on Ilena's cousin like that, I knew I was gonna have to deal with that fool someday. Damn.. I never thought he'd come back like this, blasting. Like I said, it was funny like that in the hood sometimes... I mean you never knew what was gonna happen or when. I've done too much to turn back, and I've done too much to go on. I guess in the end it all catches up with you. My grandpa asked me one time if I care whether I live or die. Yeah, I do. Now it's too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment